Whether you're already working in the agricultural sector and want to upskill or grow confidence, or you're looking for a career change into primary industry, Ag Drive offers a range of ag courses designed to suit you and your experience level.
Already working in the ag sector?
If you work in the agricultural sector already, Ag courses at Ag Drive can help you improve your skills and knowledge to operate machinery and vehicles following best practices with our FREE Primary ITO courses for agriculture.
- Learn the correct ways to use agricultural equipment
- Gain confidence operating various machinery and implements
- Grow your practical skills
- Take your agricultural career to the next level
Looking for a career change?
Are you looking for a career change? Join New Zealand's largest sector - agriculture! There are HEAPS of opportunities and we have Ag courses to suit all skill levels. You can steer your career in a new direction today, with Ag Drive's funded job-seeker courses.
- Train for a new career
- Get the basics
- Expand your horizons
- Be a part of New Zealand's largest industry
- Let us help you secure employment through our industry networks after you complete your course